Eclipse Phase: Subnautic Ops
- Geomatic – Shesqi (Session Start)
- Comaduster – Hollow Worlds (Session End)
- Prey – Semi Sacred Geometry (Alternate session start)
- Zone of Enders – Beyond the Bounds (Alternate session end)
- Pleiadian Friend ambient Psi-chill mix (Europan Colony Ambiance)
- Prey – Phantoms (Combat 1)
- Metalstep – The Glass Alice (Combat 2)
- KILL wa ILL (Combat/Epic)
- Dead Space 3 – Necromorphs in da street (Exsurgent Encounter)
- Soma – Coral Puppet Attacks (Basilisk Hack)
- Damaged Vault – Damaged (Combat/Tense 1)
- Damaged Vault – Outbreak (Combat/Tense 2)
- Prey – Typhon Voices (Tension)
- Soma – Creature Attacks (Aquatic Suspense)
- Soma – Creature Brutal Attack (Aquatic Horror)
- Geomatic – Dead Forever (Infiltration 1)
- Geomatic – Intrudors (Infiltration 2)
- Ambient Horror Music – Red Space (Derelict Station/Exsurgent Infested)
- SOMA Monster Sound – Construct (Basilisk Hack/Construct Sound)
- SOMA Monster Sound – Coral Puppet (Charybdis Horrors)
- SOMA Monster Sound – Leviathan (Charybdis Spawn)
- Mass Effect 3 – Geth Trooper Sounds (TITAN Machines 1
- Mass Effect 3 – Geth Prime/Destroyer Sounds (TITAN Machines 2)
- More then 60 Different Buttons for random silly sound effects (Comedic Sound Collection)
- Ironman (I Am IIIRRROONNNMAAAAN!)
- Doc (I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!)
- Duke Nukam (I’ve got balls of steel!)
- Wanka (You loose! Good days sir!!)
- Dues Ex (I never asked for this.)
- Ghost In The Shell – Where Does This Ocean Go?
- Ghost In The Shell – Monochrome
- Ghost In The Shell – Run Rabbit Junk
- Protomen – The Sons Of Fate
- Lazerhawk – Chaos
- Ghost In The Shell – Torukia
- Future Prophecies – Magnetic
- Future Prophecies – Black Dragon
- Kill la Kill – Blkranzumen
- Kill la Kill – My Body Is Dry
- Kill la Kill – Nui Harime Theme
- Bullets by Archive
- Perturbator – Nocturne City
- Perturbator – I Am The Night
- Enjoy The Silence
Individual Adventure Soundtracks
Main Theme: Encompasses the overall feel of the game. Often played at the beginning and end of a session.
Thematic: Music to go with a specific character/group/place/event or emotion.
Exploration: Associated with activity within a specific environment.
Combat: Associated with physical challenge or conflict.
Suspense: Music to go with activity in a stressful environment that does not pose immediate physical harm but still poses a threat, such as a vast urban battle field or a sinking ship.
Dungeon: Music to go with a dangerous indoor environment, such as an enemy’s lair.
Miscellaneous: Music that fits with the overall feel of the game but doesn’t fit into any particular situations. These are mostly used for social encounters or when the group is idling between mission objectives.
Sound Effects: Sounds for specific creatures or environments. Typically played without music.
Additional Music Tracks: Music that might not fit the general feel of the main theme but still might have use in a game.